Wednesday, April 25

Would you pray a prayer today if you knew that it would save your life ? by Elaine Davenport

I just won't put my foot out the door without covering myself and my family and friends in prayer. Most of the time, I leave out of my house at 5:30 (ish) in the morning to go to prayer.

My last car accident was in 1999. Before that, I was having an accident every few months. It was always someone hitting my car. The insurance company who says: "You're in good hands." said they didn't care. I forgive them and please don't hold it against them. Insurance is simply a bet about your future. When an accident happens even if it's not your fault, they can hold it against you in other words, you don't always win when you're supposed to. They can't cover you with anything except finances and that's a maybe. The insurance company cannot guarantee my life, a miracle for me or anything at all. They do what is in their best interest.

Committing your life to God is real insurance. You are guaranteed a place in the eternal kingdom. God always pays. There are no greater hands you can be in than the Father's hands. So I say to you if you have not prayed the prayer of salvation please do so today. If you have already, please find someone that you can send this to or pray with them.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I know that I am a sinner. I repent, right now, of all my sins, I'm sorry Lord and I am asking you to forgive me. You said in your Word, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Romans 10:13). And so, I am calling on the name of your Son, Jesus, to come into my heart and be my Savior.


You also said, ". . . if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9).


I believe in my heart that Jesus died for my sins and was raised from the dead so that I may have eternal life. I confess Him, right now, as my Lord. Come into my heart Lord Jesus, I declare that you are the master of my life and I accept you as my personal Lord and Savior and I turn away from sin, I know right now that I am born again!

In the name of Jesus I submit this prayer.

Amen.



NOTE: WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO FIND A GOOD BIBLE BASED CHURCH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT YOU MAY LIVE A LIFE OF TOTAL VICTORY AND COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT THAT GOD HAS FOR YOUR LIFE.

No comments:

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord