Sunday, April 22

A PRAYER OF ENCOURAGEMENT



"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him." 1 John 5:14, 15

Father, in the Name of Jesus I draw nigh unto you this day for I know that the Lord is nigh unto all that call upon Him; to all that call upon Him in truth. Father I know that every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of lights with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. (James 1: 17) ; I know that whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty and continueth therein, he being NOT a forgetful hearer; but a doer of the work, this man shall be Blessed in his deed. (James 1: 25). So Father I bring my Prayer petition before you this day. Father, I am your precious child, your favorite child, I declare that favor goes before me and prospers my way. Father you have heard my prayer request regarding the matters of: _________________ and ______________. It seems that all kinds of temptations and tests surround me and that my choices and strategies regarding what I will do are critical to a good outcome. So I go to your Word for direction which says: My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this that the trying of your faith worketh patience; But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire wanting nothing. Father your word says: If any of you LACK wisdom, let him ask of God that giveth to ALL men liberally and upbraideth not; and it SHALL be given him. But let him ask in faith nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. James 1: 2-7) Father I therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace on my behalf in my time of need. (Hebrews 4: 16)

And I simply ask that you will pour your love upon me this day, give me wisdom, revelation, grace and mercy. I pray that the eyes of my understanding will be enlightened this day in the knowledge of who you are. I pray that in any trial or test that I will be sober minded, grave and temperate. I know that you are able Lord to do exceeding abundantly above all that I could ask or think according to the power that worketh in me. (Ephesians 3: 20). I declare that I am fully persuaded having full confidence that what You have promised you are fully able to perform. (Romans 4: 21) I thank you Lord for hearing my prayer and for answering my prayer in Jesus Name. AMEN.

______________________________________________________________

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord