Tuesday, April 17

DISCLAIMER: YOU'LL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR READING THIS SO PAY ATTENTION!

God got a word to me in the middle of a crisis that I faced almost five years ago. I was facing the end of my life. I had no spiritual life; I was pitiful. I found out that my problem was a prayer problem. I was forced to take a look at my prayer life! That was a joke.

A good workout (of prayer) before bed or in the morning for a couple of minutes is not enough.

The average American believes in prayer. Now whether that prayer is a sprint, by somebody else or said like a wish followed by great worry depends on who they are.

People with a prayer life are not average; they are a rare species, not ordinary. But I submit to you today: your prayer life tremendously impacts your everyday life.
God wants to have a relationship with you. He wants to know you and for you to know Him!

Let me give you an example.

If you have a favorite singer. Let's say it's: you name them or Paul McCartney.

You begin to collect his memorabilia, pictures, Cd's, articles etc; but you NEVER talk to him. DO YOU KNOW HIM? No, you're just a fan.




Well, people say they love the Lord and they start to collect things but they never talk to Him, or commune with Him. Do they know Him No, they're just a fan.




DO YOU KNOW GOD, DOES GOD KNOW YOU...OR ARE YOU JUST A FAN?

GET A LIFE! GET A PRAYER LIFE!

No comments:

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord