Friday, April 20

DO YOU EVEN HAVE A "CLUE" AS TO HOW MUCH POWER YOU HAVE?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10: 19 (KJV)

I had finally reached a point in my life where I really felt in control of things. I had become born again and had realized the importance of having a prayer life. Years ago, I had went to a funeral and had heard someone ask a lady what she was doing and she proudly exclaimed with great honor: "Working for the Lord!" I said to myself how admirable it was and made a mental note of it.

Every day regardless of the weather, in the dark of the night I left out early before traffic began to go to prayer. In the corporate environment I was able to commune with God and hear things that I had never heard before. I was making "like minded" friends; which is really important for saints and all was well.

THEN THE ENEMY STRUCK...


One morning I woke up and the whole room was spinning, I was so dizzy, I had to lay back down. I had to get to prayer. So though I walked like a drunk person and looked disoriented and felt bad; I pushed on to prayer. As soon as I got into the sanctuary, it went away. This happened for three months.

Now, a lot of people that are stricken get caught up in it. It's not that I don't have sympathy. I do. Much has come my way: Brain tumors, Carpel Tunnel syndrome, horrid vision, Depression, cancer, headaches of the worst kind, and I could go on. We are overcomers!


I began to speak to the dizziness and I let Satan know, it would not deter me. It went away.

God is faithful. He backs His Word! You need to know that you believer have power! You need to start using it too!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord