Saturday, April 14

The Most Important Prayer you could ever pray!

The prayer of salvation is the most important prayer you can pray. Even if you've prayed it already. God is waiting on you to pray it with someone else.

It is absolutely amazing how few people know how to pray for other people or how few believers know how to pray the prayer of salvation. It is also called: A sinners prayer.

You can pray and ask the Lord for boldness to be able to do this and He will honor your prayer.

Here's your first assignment; learn it. God will be pleased.

_____________________________________________________________________
A Sinners Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father, I stand before you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I have sinned, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I ask for your forgiveness.

I believe that your Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Word, in Romans 10:9: if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as Lord. With my heart, I believe that God raised him from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am born again.

Amen.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the first step. Now you must go and find a good Bible based church and get into the Word, develop a prayer life and find out what God's plan is for your life is.

Please remember this when it comes to a church; no church is perfect, but if you'll put God first and love in your heart and take it upon yourself to learn good doctrine, you'll be fine. Pray first and ask God to direct your path. Let your spirit lead you and not your head and above all else; be honest with yourself!

______________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord