Sunday, April 15

Don't be tricked!

If you read my background regarding my spiritual, church and Word experience with an optimistic perspective, you can agree with me that I was Blessed to have been to both places. I remember splits at several churches I went too. Different denominations, but similar behaviors amongst the people, the members. Too funny.

That wasn't love, it wasn't like. There was no faking it, no mistaking it. But I took FAITH away from both of those places, great faith and I took the power to pray from them, so because of it, I was able to grow stronger spiritually because I know what I don't want.

One of the greatest problems that people encountered was OFFENSE, and they didn't know it. Many still don't. Careful, careful, it's Satan's quicksand.

His purpose is to make you shrink in faith and CUT OFF your prayer life, but don't be tricked!

No comments:

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord