Sunday, May 20

WHERE'S YOUR PASSION? by Elaine Davenport (Monday, May 21, 2007)

Where's Your Passion ?

My passion is prayer. Where's yours? If it's prayer, I challenge you to get "busier." There are some great things coming forth from concentrated prayer. If you want to know more about it, drop me a line.

IT’S PAST TIME FOR US TO TALK SOME RELENTLESS TALK TO SOME PEOPLE ABOUT JESUS AND SHOW THEM SOME SIGNS AND WONDERS!

Settle [it] therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. Luke 21: 14,15

And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, Ephesians 6: 19

Blessings, Dear friend! How are you doing? I pray that this letter finds you well. I really care. Everyday I pray for you because you are so critically important to the body of Christ. You do make a difference with your efforts and your pure heart. You know, God has called so many people forth to pray and to make a difference and while some are thinking about it, analyzing it and dissecting it; you came forth and have stayed. God is pleased. I just wrote to you to tell you that your good efforts are noted and that there is much to do. However, I’m not concerned in anyway because “we” can handle it! There is a bigger homeless problem than the world talks about. I’m not being presumptuous, I have a question for you and for myself:

WHAT ARE “WE” DOING ABOUT THE KINGDOM HOMELESS?

You know…the people who right now have no residence in heaven. What are we doing about them? They’re all around us, we’ve got to get to work. We must be relentless!

Relentless means: being persistent, unyielding, insistent, inexorable which means: uncompromising, unstoppable, unavoidable and changeable. Have you been this way about the Gospel? If you have, then you’ve got to help somebody else.

There is a fire that burns on the inside of every believer. Inside of you and inside of me. Sometimes it is raging out of control. It gives us a passion to tell others about God, about Jesus and about the Holy Ghost! We want to tell them about salvation and healing and wholeness and some more good stuff that will set them free. We want to give them hope for the future and to tell them about victory; but they literally don’t want to hear it sometimes. I’ve watched people and they will listen to stuff that they hate; but they definitely don’t want to hear me talk about God. It feels like they are throwing water on my fire and trying to put it out. But, I don’t go by “feelings”. Smile. Over time that wears away at you if you aren’t careful and you’ll find yourself being selective about who you tell. Well that’s what the enemy wants and so I won’t do it.

I want to encourage you to prepare yourself to take God’s message to the far corners of the earth…(and even next door) Make that Word intense and lively when you speak it! If it is dull and unexciting to us…it will be the same for the people who hear us talk. First, get your ammunition, get in the Word and get clear on this! If you’ve got it down pat…help somebody else. You won’t have to go far, I assure you!

There’s also a fire that burns in side of every unbeliever. We’ve just got to help them get that fire going. They’re unsure, uncertain, doubtful, hesitant, indecisive, undecided because they are waiting for YOU to cross their path and SAY SOMETHING!

I recently sent a letter to two people in the mail telling them about the LORD. They were two people who have faced multiple challenges and I was sure that they would throw the letter away and never read it. Imagine my surprise when they called and said: “What should we do next?”

We have to be prepared to tell them what to do next. I sure learned a lesson there, smile. I just want to tell you: Don’t let them (anyone who doesn’t want to hear your words) throw water on your fire and if they do…rekindle it right away! YOU HAVE AN ETERNAL FLAME! I love you and be Blessed fellow officer in the LORD’s army!

________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord