Sunday, May 27

A Prayer of protection By Elaine Davenport (Tuesday, May 29, 2007)

A PRAYER OF PROTECTION

Heavenly Father, we come before you today in prayer for the purpose of Blessing ___________- in her time of need. It is our hope that _________ will be strengthened and enlightened during and after this prayer; that any doubt in her/his heart will be removed and that mountains will be removed out of her/his life. The challenge that __________ faces this day is regarding_____________________________. Father our strength comes from your Word which says: How are they increased which trouble me? Many are they that rise up against me, many which say of my soul; there is no help for him in God. But thou O God ART a shield for me, my glory and the lifter up of my head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice and He heard me out of His holy hill. I laid me down and slept; I awakened for the Lord had sustained me. I WILL NOT BE AFRAID of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me round about. Father we know this: Because _________ dwells in the secret place of the most High __________shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. She /He will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt _________ trust: his truth shall be her/his shield and buckler.

______--- shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at __________’s side, and ten thousand at her/his right hand; but it shall not come nigh her/him. Only with ________’s eyes shalt she/he behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because _________ hast made the LORD, which is her/his refuge, even the most High, her/his habitation; There shall no evil befall ________, neither shall any plague come nigh her/his dwelling.

For He shall give his angels charge over ________, to keep _________ in all her/his ways. They shall bear _________ up in their hands, lest she/he dash her/his foot against a stone. ________ shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Because __________ hath set his/her love upon me, therefore will I deliver him/her: I will set her/him on high, because she/he hath known my name.

She/He shall call upon me, and I will answer her/him: I will be with her/him in trouble; I will deliver her/him, and honour her/him. With long life will I satisfy her/him, and shew her/him my salvation. Father we tank you for your Word in the mighty name of Jesus. AMEN

_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord