Sunday, May 27

A PRAYER FOR GUIDANCE By Elaine Davenport (Monday, May 28, 2007)

A PRAYER FOR GUIDANCE

Thou wilt shew me the path of life; in Thy presence in fullness

of joy; at thy right

Hand there are pleasures for evermore.

The meek will He guide in judgement and the meek will He

teach His way.

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way that thou

shalt go I will guide thee with mine eye.

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord and he

delighteth in His way.

Thou shalt guide me with Thy counsel

I will go before thee and make the crooked places straight

I will break in pieces the gates of brass and cut in sunder

the bars of iron.

I know thy works behold, I have set before thee an open

door and no man can shut it. Father we thank you

and we praise you for so many things, for waking us up

today, for allowing us to have comfort, for your mighty

Love for us, for theplans that you have for us and most

of all for the incredible promises that you have given to

us in your word for we know that you are Faithful and that

your word cannot return until you void for you are not a

man that you should lie. Father we ask it all in the glorious

name of the Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. AMEN

We give you glory, we Bless your name, we praise you, we are

humbled and thankful.

No comments:

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord