Sunday, June 3

PSALM 145 (Sunday, June 3, 2007)

I met a wonderful friend, who has a wonderful revelation from God on praying the Scriptures. Her name is Sister Jeanie and I've added a link to her site here on the right side of this page. n I'm looking forward to her being a Guest Writer at this site. I've decided to attempt to pray Psalm 145 out and I'm asking you to join me. I changed the pronouns as Sister Jeanie does. It will Bless you mightily.

I will extol You, my God, O king; and I will bless Your name for ever and ever.

Every day will I bless You; and I will praise Your name for ever and ever.

Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

One generation shall praise Your works to another, and shall declare Your mighty acts.

I will speak of the glorious honour of Your majesty, and of Your wondrous works.

And men shall speak of the might of Your terrible acts: and I will declare Your greatness.

They shall abundantly utter the memory of Your great goodness, and shall sing of Your righteousness.

The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.

The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

All Your works shall praise You, O LORD; and Your saints shall bless You.

They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom, and talk of Your power;

To make known to the sons of men His mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of His kingdom.

Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and Your dominion endureth throughout all generations.

The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.

The eyes of all wait upon You; and You givest them their meat in due season.

You openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.

The LORD is righteous in all His ways, and holy in all His works.

The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth.

He will fulfil the desire of them that fear Him: He also will hear their cry, and will save them.

The LORD preserveth all them that love Him: but all the wicked will He destroy.

My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless His holy name for ever and ever.

No comments:

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord