Sunday, September 30

Prayer for the Week of October 1-7, 2007

O Righteous and Most Precious Father, Almighty God. It is my prayer that you Bless everyone reading this prayer today. I pray that they will increase their confidence and be firmly persuaded to study and believe Your Word. I pray that they will have clarity of mind in all of their decisions, I pray that they will come to know Your love for them and their future. You said: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health; even as thy soul prospereth in 111John 2.

I pray that there steps will be ordered by the Lord, that Your presence will go with them and You will give them rest. I pray that You will hold their right hand saying unto them: Fear not, I will help you. I pray that they will increase more and more them and their children. I pray that they will cast their burdens on you, knowing that you care for them. Father, strengthen hearts this day. I bind the spirit of confusion or fear and loose Godly wisdom and peace over each and every life in Jesus Name. Amen

No comments:

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord