Sunday, August 26

Prayer Confessions for the Week of August 26 to September 2, 2007)

Prayer provides each of us with a wonderful opportunity to commune with God, build our faith, gain God's wisdom, and get fresh revelation. Confession is a wonderful reinforcement. Don't leave home without it.

PRAYER CONFESSIONS:

1. I am godly and God has set me apart for Himself: God will hear me when I call HIm.
Ps4: 3
2. I pray evening, morning and at noon. I cry aloud and God hears my voice.
Ps 55: 17
3. I am in right standing with God. He is far from the wicked, but He hears me. Prov. 15: 29
4. I desire God with my heart, mind and soul in the night. I seek God early with my spirit. When Gods judgements are in the earth, everyone3 in the world will learn righteousness. Prov. 28: 9
5. I seek the Lord while He can be found. I call upon HIm while He is near. Isaiah 55: 6

6. The day shall come when before I call, God will answer and while I am still speaking, God will hear. Isaiah 65: 24

7. I am patient in trouble, I rejoice in hope and I am instant in prayer. Romans 12: 12

8. I always pray with all prayer and supplication int the Spirit; I watch with all perseverance and supplication for the saints. Ephesians 6: 18

9. I build myself up in my most holy faith by praying in the Holy Ghost. Jude 20

10. If I turn away from hearing Gods law, my prayer will be an abomination. Proverbs 28: 9

No comments:

Cast Your Cares On The Lord

Cast Your Cares  On The Lord